Over three full days, we will work to confront the uncertain times we live in by cultivating and refining the skills that make change possible. You’ll learn more about yourself and your values and practice turning your ideas into action. Provocative guests leading social change in Toronto will challenge you with new ways of thinking. You’ll share space with folks working for more just communities in different ways and join a national network of past participants dedicated to fighting for social and environmental justice.
Some of the topics we’ll explore include:
- anti-oppression and decolonization
- community organizing and campaign building
- theories of change-making
- storytelling and purpose
- radical self care and combating burnout
To participate, here's what you'll need to know:
- Cost: $90 inclusive, lunch & refreshments provided.
$135 Solidarity SuperTicket available to those who would like to help subsidize others' participation. Subsidies are available - no one will be turned away for lack of funds.
- Dates: April 6th, 7th and 8th from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. daily.
- Location: AMAPCEO - 1 Dundas Street West. Building access details to be provided upon registration.
- Application Submission Deadline: *SPACES ARE STILL AVAILABLE* Apply ASAP or email email@example.com for more information
- Registration Fee Payment Deadline: Tuesday, April 3rd at 5:00 P.M. (unless otherwise arranged). Note: If you must cancel your registration, the deadline to receive a refund is April 2nd at 5:00 P.M. local time.
Once submitted, we will respond to your application by email within 2 working days to let you know whether you have been admitted to the program. Online payment or other arrangements will then be determined on a one-on-one basis in order to secure your place.
We encourage registration from people of all genders and sexualities, Two-Spirit people, Indigenous people, people of colour, low-income earners and the unemployed, newcomers, and people with disabilities. We encourage participants with children to register - childcare subsidies may be available and can be requested through the application form. We acknowledge that systemic oppression and the harsh realities of life may make participation difficult for some, and we will do our best to assist those who want to participate.
1 Dundas St W
Toronto, ON M5G 1Z3
Google map and directions